Committed to Caring
Little Buddies Pet Sitting and dog walking provides mid-day dog walks Monday through Friday and pet sitting so your pets can stay in their own familiar surroundings. Just fill out the service form in the "contact us page" and we will call you and set up a free introductory meeting. We give military discount to active and reserve military when you book two weeks or more of services.
Why Use a Dog Walker?
Here are some reasons for hiring a dog walker:
*Health- Regular and consistent exercise helps them live a healthy, and happy life. Three or more 20+ minute walks per day.
*Socialization and Stimulation- Walking gets your dog the exercise he/she needs, and it stimulates their senses when they are sniffing and seeing new and interesting things. Also meeting new people or animals can be an excellent way to encourage proper socialization.
* Behavior- Regular walking helps release excess energy and the results are a calmer behavior at home.
*Peace of Mind- You feel better that someone is taking care of your dog when you can't be there. Even when you have to work late you will know that your pup is being let out to potty and stretch.
*Time- With a regular dog walker, your dog still gets all of the exercise and attention they deserve, and you get back, a great deal of time!
Why Use a Pet Sitter?
Here are some reasons for hiring a pet sitter:
*It eliminates the trauma of your pet being left at an unfamiliar place.
- *Pets are usually happier and healthier in their home environments.
- *Relatives or neighbors will not be inconvenienced by your pet and
- the responsibilities that come with it.
- *The hassle of transporting your pet to and from a kennel is removed.
- *There is no exposure to other animals’ sicknesses or parasites.
- *You save money when you have multiple pets.
- *Your home can have that extra security check each visit.